Fishing In Wales at The Welsh Game Fair – 9th to 11th September
‘Fishing in Wales’ will be attending the Welsh Game fair at the Vaynol Estate Bangor! Come and visit us at our stand, which will be located on fisherman’s row alongside Garry Evans Tackle on the lakeside.
With a wealth of experience our Marketing Manager Ceri Thomas and Alan Parfitt, our photographer, will be on-hand to help you discover the many and varied angling opportunities we have in Wales. From sea fishing and coarse fishing, to fly fishing and spinning, we’ll share our knowledge with you of where, when and how to go fishing in Wales!
There will be a multitude of other angling related attractions at the Game Fair, these include:
– Fly casting demonstrations by Hywel Morgan, World Champion fly caster
– WSTAA – Welsh Salmon And Trout Angling Association
– Garry Evans Tackle Centres – For all of your game fishing equipment
– Grando and Dragon flies (Part of Garry Evans Stand)
– Coch-y-Bonddu Books
– Simba Rods – Bespoke Scottish fly rods, hand-built by Simon Barnes
– The River Dee Trust
– Corwen & District Angling Association
– Vale Of Clywd Angling Association
– Seiont Gwyrfai And Llyfni Fishing Society
– Llangollen Maelor Angling
– Various fly tying demonstrations from a wide range of guests
Casting Competition: Entrants can compete for a place in the grand final of three distinct casting competitions: Single-handed Trout distance, Double-handed overhead Salmon distance, Single-handed Shooting head distance and Trout Accuracy.