by anglers, for anglers
Do you have something to say? Our audience is over 10,000 unique visitors a month. We are the largest platform there is to reach Welsh sea, game & coarse anglers.
Here are some pointers as to how you can publish your articles at Fishing in Wales:
- All you would need to do is simply type up an article / editorial of at least 500 words, but no maximum length. It must be your own copyright, NOT copied from a third party.
- Articles can be about a wide range of fishing topics, but must be specifically of interest to anglers in Wales. Such as opinion pieces, news, views, publicity for upcoming events / competitions etc, reviews of events, personal diaries eg. a write-up of a fishing trip (in Wales!) etc. – pretty much anything you can think of which would be of relevance to about 10,000 Welsh sea, game & coarse anglers. Generic fishing articles, equipment reviews and pieces not specific to Wales will not be considered. If in doubt, check with us before submitting.
- Give it a headline and then email it across with at least one picture to use (or even video links to YouTube or Vimeo).
- Every item does require at least one image.
- Also let us know if you want anything specific regarding your position in relevant organisations for your by-line: eg. Chair, Your Club. Or if you prefer to just publish under your name only (or even a pseudonym!)
- Also let us know if you would like links on the page back to any other websites you would like to publicise to the FiW audience – a maximum of 2 links please.
- We do reserve the right to adjudicate whether a submission is suitable for our audience. And we reserve the right to sub-edit for spelling, grammar and libel!
- Then we’ll set up a new post on the FiW blog and let you know when it’s published so you can publicise the page link.
- The author will retain copyright of the content published at FiW, and can request removal at any time if required.